One of a Kind Organic Arizona Turquoise set in Brushed 92.5% Sterling Silver on Link Chain, with adjustable length.
Length of Chain – 50cm – adjustable length
Length of pendant – 24mm
Width of pendant – 22mm
Considered by many to be the most beautiful Turquoise ever mined, these Natural pieces of Turquoise come directly out of Sleeping Beauty Mountain in Globe, Arizona. These solid Turquoise stones have little to no matrix and are the famous Sleeping Beauty Sky Blue color. These Turquoise pieces are completely natural, and have not been stabilized or enhanced in any way.
Metaphysically, Turquoise is considered to be a bridge between Heaven/Sky and Earth, grounding us while still remaining open to Spirit. Many Native American cultures believe Turquoise helps to connect the mind to the infinite possibilities of the Universe, and Turquoise is considered sacred in many Chinese cultures as well.
Turquoise is great for working with the Throat Chakra, to foster honest and clear communication from the heart, and with Water and Air Elements. Enhancing intuition, Turquoise also eases communication between the physical and spiritual realms.
Use Turquoise to release old vows, express freely, and ease nerves when speaking in public. Turquoise is a strengthening and purifying stone, protecting against environmental pollutants, and is especially good for Sagittarius.
Shipping and Terms + Conditions of your Purchase
Please be an informed shopper and make sure to understand all the following conditions of your purchase.
Firstly, I’d like to invite you to read the listings thoroughly. Check the item's details to make sure it is what you want.
Contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I enjoy receiving emails from customers; am happy to answer any queries and it helps me improve my store and my products.
All Juno items are sized correctly and I try to give as much information as possible, but if the item you ordered does not fit, or you are not happy with it, I will accept returns for either exchange or refund (minus the shipping fee).
I want every customer to be fully content if not in love with their new Juno Jewels!
Please contact me for a return shipping address within 7 days of delivery, and send item back within 14 days of delivery.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the sender.
A refund of the purchase price will be issued upon receiving the item undamaged in its original box. Please pack the item carefully; I will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages. It MUST be sent with tracking.
– All items are shipped from the East coast of Australia.
– Processing time is stipulated on each item.
– Items under the value of $200 AUD are shipped in a handmade paper gift pillow box.
– Bigger or multiple items around $200 AUD with be shipped in our hard Juno Gift Boxes (pictured).
– If you would like to purchase Gift Wrapping in these Juno box’s with tissue paper can be purchased for an additional $7.00 AUD. Please enquire in conversations before completing your purchase so I can add it to your order.
– I offer standard airmail shipping for national and international orders. Every item comes with a tracking number.
– If an item goes missing in the post it is important for the buyer to understand this is out of my control and to be patient while I try to resolve the issue to the best of my ability. This rarely happens but it can be very frustrating for both parties.
– By selecting insurance with your shipping you will be eligible for the choice between a full refund or a credit in the store to the value of your original purchase. If you do not select insurance I can only offer you a credit to the value of your original purchase.
– Shipping within Australia will take 2–5 business days for metropolitan areas, and 4–7 business days for other areas.
– Estimated shipping to US: 5–15 business days
– Estimated shipping to Canada: 10–20 business days
– Estimated shipping to Europe: 5–15 business days
– Please contact me for other countries.
– Please be aware that packages shipped internationally are occasionally delayed in customs, sometimes for up to 6 weeks.
This is something I as the sender have no control over. It is part of the policy for Etsy buyers that any customs fees incurred will be paid by the recipient. There is no way to know whether or not something will incur a fee.
At your request I can mark your package under a certain amount (less than its value) so as to avoid charges. I can only do this at your request and if you have not purchased insurance so please contact me at the time of your purchase.