High Quality Blue Kyanite Bracelet with 98-100% Pure Thai HIll Tribe Silver.
Features stylish O and T-Bar Toggle Clasp.
Available with matching necklace, please enquire.
Kyanite inspires loyalty and fair treatment to others. It assists in working through disagreements and disputes, and can aid in repairing damaged relationships. It is beneficial in negotiations, diplomatic missions, arbitration and other forms of communication between disharmonious people, allowing disparate energies to move into resonance and find a common frequency. [Simmons, 224][Ahsian, 224]
In the workplace, Kyanite promotes good communication, bridging the gap between different beliefs and ideas, and encourages self-expression and speaking one's truth. Hold or wear Kyanite when addressing a group, or leading a seminar or team meeting. It sharpens communication skills, and is particularly helpful when answering questions or when there is a need to improvise. [Hall, 167][Eason, 225][Ahsian, 224]
For those who have lost their way in life, or are trying to break a cycle of self-destructive behavior, use Kyanite in an empowerment grid to get back on track. Lay out rows of small Kyanite blades radiating from a central Kyanite in six different directions. Use each night to walk a different path in the mind, letting images and ideas take form spontaneously. Continue until you no longer need the grid. [Eason, 225]
To access forgotten childhood memories or to recall a word or name that eludes you, touch the center of your brow with Kyanite. [Eason, 225]
For children who have trouble integrating with others, or are physically different in any way, keep Kyanite blades near their outdoor or school clothing to help increase their popularity. [Eason, 225]
Black Kyanite, with its grounding energies, supports environmental healing, connecting with those who are pulling pollution out of the earth and assisting the evolution of the planet. [Hall II, 172]
Taken From – https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-encyclopedia/kyanite
Shipping and Terms + Conditions of your Purchase
Please be an informed shopper and make sure to understand all the following conditions of your purchase.
Firstly, I’d like to invite you to read the listings thoroughly. Check the item's details to make sure it is what you want.
Contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I enjoy receiving emails from customers; am happy to answer any queries and it helps me improve my store and my products.
All Juno items are sized correctly and I try to give as much information as possible, but if the item you ordered does not fit, or you are not happy with it, I will accept returns for either exchange or refund (minus the shipping fee).
I want every customer to be fully content if not in love with their new Juno Jewels!
Please contact me for a return shipping address within 7 days of delivery, and send item back within 14 days of delivery.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the sender.
A refund of the purchase price will be issued upon receiving the item undamaged in its original box. Please pack the item carefully; I will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages. It MUST be sent with tracking.
– All items are shipped from the East coast of Australia.
– Processing time is stipulated on each item.
– Items under the value of $200 AUD are shipped in a handmade paper gift pillow box.
– Bigger or multiple items around $200 AUD with be shipped in our hard Juno Gift Boxes (pictured).
– If you would like to purchase Gift Wrapping in these Juno box’s with tissue paper can be purchased for an additional $7.00 AUD. Please enquire in conversations before completing your purchase so I can add it to your order.
– I offer standard airmail shipping for national and international orders. Every item comes with a tracking number.
– If an item goes missing in the post it is important for the buyer to understand this is out of my control and to be patient while I try to resolve the issue to the best of my ability. This rarely happens but it can be very frustrating for both parties.
– By selecting insurance with your shipping you will be eligible for the choice between a full refund or a credit in the store to the value of your original purchase. If you do not select insurance I can only offer you a credit to the value of your original purchase.
– Shipping within Australia will take 2–5 business days for metropolitan areas, and 4–7 business days for other areas.
– Estimated shipping to US: 5–15 business days
– Estimated shipping to Canada: 10–20 business days
– Estimated shipping to Europe: 5–15 business days
– Please contact me for other countries.
– Please be aware that packages shipped internationally are occasionally delayed in customs, sometimes for up to 6 weeks.
This is something I as the sender have no control over. It is part of the policy for Etsy buyers that any customs fees incurred will be paid by the recipient. There is no way to know whether or not something will incur a fee.
At your request I can mark your package under a certain amount (less than its value) so as to avoid charges. I can only do this at your request and if you have not purchased insurance so please contact me at the time of your purchase.