Very sweet Heart Stone Necklace made with pieces of raw and faceted Pink Tourmaline + Rose Quartz, coupled with Flowers, beads and charms made from 98-100% Pure Thai Hilltribe Silver.
Length of Necklace – 45cm
Possible for me to make it to your preferred length but may incur extras cost.
Pink Tourmaline has a beautiful energy that vibrates within both the heart chakra and the higher heart chakra, or thymus chakra.
Like most heart based stones, the vibration of this lovely stone brings an influx of love, joy and happiness into your life.
Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love. It will not only attract love to its wearer but inspire forgiveness and assist in alleviating resentment, anger or jealousy towards others.
Hill Tribe Silver
The silver beads and components used in this product are handmade in the Hill Tribes in Northern Thailand. It is a traditional handicraft made ethically and is a fair-trade product.
As it is handmade this means the silver content has to be softer so as to be malleable enough to manipulate by hand.
Sterling Silver is comprised of 92.5% Silver and 7.5% other metals. Hill Tribe Silver is 98-100% Silver, making it a superior product not only in terms of value but also in unique aesthetic beauty.
It is also good for people that have allergic reactions.
Shipping and Terms + Conditions of your Purchase
Please be an informed shopper and make sure to understand all the following conditions of your purchase.
Firstly, I’d like to invite you to read the listings thoroughly. Check the item's details to make sure it is what you want.
Contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I enjoy receiving emails from customers; am happy to answer any queries and it helps me improve my store and my products.
All Juno items are sized correctly and I try to give as much information as possible, but if the item you ordered does not fit, or you are not happy with it, I will accept returns for either exchange or refund (minus the shipping fee).
I want every customer to be fully content if not in love with their new Juno Jewels!
Please contact me for a return shipping address within 7 days of delivery, and send item back within 14 days of delivery.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the sender.
A refund of the purchase price will be issued upon receiving the item undamaged in its original box. Please pack the item carefully; I will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages. It MUST be sent with tracking.
– All items are shipped from the East coast of Australia.
– Processing time is stipulated on each item.
– Items under the value of $200 AUD are shipped in a handmade paper gift pillow box.
– Bigger or multiple items around $200 AUD with be shipped in our hard Juno Gift Boxes (pictured).
– If you would like to purchase Gift Wrapping in these Juno box’s with tissue paper can be purchased for an additional $7.00 AUD. Please enquire in conversations before completing your purchase so I can add it to your order.
– I offer standard airmail shipping for national and international orders. Every item comes with a tracking number.
– If an item goes missing in the post it is important for the buyer to understand this is out of my control and to be patient while I try to resolve the issue to the best of my ability. This rarely happens but it can be very frustrating for both parties.
– By selecting insurance with your shipping you will be eligible for the choice between a full refund or a credit in the store to the value of your original purchase. If you do not select insurance I can only offer you a credit to the value of your original purchase.
– Shipping within Australia will take 2–5 business days for metropolitan areas, and 4–7 business days for other areas.
– Estimated shipping to US: 5–15 business days
– Estimated shipping to Canada: 10–20 business days
– Estimated shipping to Europe: 5–15 business days
– Please contact me for other countries.
– Please be aware that packages shipped internationally are occasionally delayed in customs, sometimes for up to 6 weeks.
This is something I as the sender have no control over. It is part of the policy for Etsy buyers that any customs fees incurred will be paid by the recipient. There is no way to know whether or not something will incur a fee.
At your request I can mark your package under a certain amount (less than its value) so as to avoid charges. I can only do this at your request and if you have not purchased insurance so please contact me at the time of your purchase.