Pink Opal is powerful stone for healing the emotions, especially those connected with subconsciously held pain. It also aids in emotional balance and for healing matters of the heart.
Opals are generally associated with past lives and the world of dreams, and these are the places from which old wounds can come to the surface. Sleeping with Pink Opal or holding it during a past-life regression session helps one resolve painful remembrances with gentleness and compassion for oneself.
Pink Opal clears and calms the heart and fills your aura with tranquility and peaceful energy. It is excellent for children who have difficulty sleeping or tend to have nightmares.
It is one of the most powerful heart chakra stones. (Pair with Rose Quartz, Emerald and Rhodochrosite)
Pink opal healing properties have a gentle frequency that help to calm and soothe your emotional body, clearing and calming the heart to bring a sense of love, peace and hope. If you are healing from a break up, or the loss of a loved one, these healing stones will help to heal your heart and painful emotions, encouraging you to move forward and open your heart to love again.
In addition to healing matters of the heart, the pink opal meaning encourages the release of fear, worry or anxiety. It helps to dissipate stress, allowing you to be more centered and calm.
Shipping and Terms + Conditions of your Purchase
Please be an informed shopper and make sure to understand all the following conditions of your purchase.
Firstly, I’d like to invite you to read the listings thoroughly. Check the item's details to make sure it is what you want.
Contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I enjoy receiving emails from customers; am happy to answer any queries and it helps me improve my store and my products.
All Juno items are sized correctly and I try to give as much information as possible, but if the item you ordered does not fit, or you are not happy with it, I will accept returns for either exchange or refund (minus the shipping fee).
I want every customer to be fully content if not in love with their new Juno Jewels!
Please contact me for a return shipping address within 7 days of delivery, and send item back within 14 days of delivery.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the sender.
A refund of the purchase price will be issued upon receiving the item undamaged in its original box. Please pack the item carefully; I will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages. It MUST be sent with tracking.
– All items are shipped from the East coast of Australia.
– Processing time is stipulated on each item.
– Items under the value of $200 AUD are shipped in a handmade paper gift pillow box.
– Bigger or multiple items around $200 AUD with be shipped in our hard Juno Gift Boxes (pictured).
– If you would like to purchase Gift Wrapping in these Juno box’s with tissue paper can be purchased for an additional $7.00 AUD. Please enquire in conversations before completing your purchase so I can add it to your order.
– I offer standard airmail shipping for national and international orders. Every item comes with a tracking number.
– If an item goes missing in the post it is important for the buyer to understand this is out of my control and to be patient while I try to resolve the issue to the best of my ability. This rarely happens but it can be very frustrating for both parties.
– By selecting insurance with your shipping you will be eligible for the choice between a full refund or a credit in the store to the value of your original purchase. If you do not select insurance I can only offer you a credit to the value of your original purchase.
– Shipping within Australia will take 2–5 business days for metropolitan areas, and 4–7 business days for other areas.
– Estimated shipping to US: 5–15 business days
– Estimated shipping to Canada: 10–20 business days
– Estimated shipping to Europe: 5–15 business days
– Please contact me for other countries.
– Please be aware that packages shipped internationally are occasionally delayed in customs, sometimes for up to 6 weeks.
This is something I as the sender have no control over. It is part of the policy for Etsy buyers that any customs fees incurred will be paid by the recipient. There is no way to know whether or not something will incur a fee.
At your request I can mark your package under a certain amount (less than its value) so as to avoid charges. I can only do this at your request and if you have not purchased insurance so please contact me at the time of your purchase.