Stunning Combination of Rainbow Moonstone, Golden Rutile Quartz, Garnet and Cherry Quartz and 98%+ Pure Thai Hill Tribe Silver. A great piece for nurturing and healing your inner Goddess.
Rainbow Moonstone – intensifies your feminine 'Goddess' energy! It is a stone that enhances your feelings and encourages fervent desires, eager expectation and heartfelt resolve.
It holds within it the deep seated nature of feminine energy, and this energy will help to balance the masculine-feminine vibrations within your body, and will nurture your spirit.
Golden Rutilated Quartz is Clear Quartz riddled with needle-like pieces of Golden Rutile, often called “The Hairs of Venus.” It can clear energy blockages of all the chakras (energize them) and stimulates the alignment of the mind and body. It helps to strengthen your willpower and motivation.
Garnet is known as a Stone of Health, extracting negative energy from the chakras, and transmuting the energy to a beneficial state. [Melody, 290]
It has been used to reduce body toxins, purify vital organs and blood, and assists in assimilation of vitamins and minerals. Emotionally it provides a protective and calming influence during use and is thought to heal melancholy and depression, strengthening the survival instinct, and bringing courage and hope into critical situations.
Garnet balances energy, bringing serenity or passion as appropriate, and can inspire love and balance the sex drive. Garnet is considered a lucky stone, for love, success, and for business relationships. It helps you let go of old behavior patterns and boosts self-confidence.
Hill Tribe Silver
The silver beads and components used in this product are handmade in the Hill Tribes in Northern Thailand. It is a traditional handicraft made ethically and is a fair-trade product.
As it is handmade this means the silver content has to be softer so as to be malleable enough to manipulate by hand.
Sterling Silver is comprised of 92.5% Silver and 7.5% other metals. Hill Tribe Silver is 98-100% Silver, making it a superior product not only in terms of value but also in unique aesthetic beauty.
It is also good for people that have allergic reactions.
Shipping and Terms + Conditions of your Purchase
Please be an informed shopper and make sure to understand all the following conditions of your purchase.
Firstly, I’d like to invite you to read the listings thoroughly. Check the item's details to make sure it is what you want.
Contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I enjoy receiving emails from customers; am happy to answer any queries and it helps me improve my store and my products.
All Juno items are sized correctly and I try to give as much information as possible, but if the item you ordered does not fit, or you are not happy with it, I will accept returns for either exchange or refund (minus the shipping fee).
I want every customer to be fully content if not in love with their new Juno Jewels!
Please contact me for a return shipping address within 7 days of delivery, and send item back within 14 days of delivery.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the sender.
A refund of the purchase price will be issued upon receiving the item undamaged in its original box. Please pack the item carefully; I will not be responsible for lost or damaged packages. It MUST be sent with tracking.
– All items are shipped from the East coast of Australia.
– Processing time is stipulated on each item.
– Items under the value of $200 AUD are shipped in a handmade paper gift pillow box.
– Bigger or multiple items around $200 AUD with be shipped in our hard Juno Gift Boxes (pictured).
– If you would like to purchase Gift Wrapping in these Juno box’s with tissue paper can be purchased for an additional $7.00 AUD. Please enquire in conversations before completing your purchase so I can add it to your order.
– I offer standard airmail shipping for national and international orders. Every item comes with a tracking number.
– If an item goes missing in the post it is important for the buyer to understand this is out of my control and to be patient while I try to resolve the issue to the best of my ability. This rarely happens but it can be very frustrating for both parties.
– By selecting insurance with your shipping you will be eligible for the choice between a full refund or a credit in the store to the value of your original purchase. If you do not select insurance I can only offer you a credit to the value of your original purchase.
– Shipping within Australia will take 2–5 business days for metropolitan areas, and 4–7 business days for other areas.
– Estimated shipping to US: 5–15 business days
– Estimated shipping to Canada: 10–20 business days
– Estimated shipping to Europe: 5–15 business days
– Please contact me for other countries.
– Please be aware that packages shipped internationally are occasionally delayed in customs, sometimes for up to 6 weeks.
This is something I as the sender have no control over. It is part of the policy for Etsy buyers that any customs fees incurred will be paid by the recipient. There is no way to know whether or not something will incur a fee.
At your request I can mark your package under a certain amount (less than its value) so as to avoid charges. I can only do this at your request and if you have not purchased insurance so please contact me at the time of your purchase.